Thursday, December 17, 2009

Numbers

♪Jesus♬Rocks♬The♬World♪ | A History of Spiritual Rock & Roll (wordpress.com)
I feel like a number Was a Bob Seeger song, It insinuated That being identified As a number Was somehow, wrong. Taxi drivers are Numbers. I’m number 25. I wanted To be Number 7 Because that’s the perfect number Even though It doesn’t always Result in good. Seven means Completion. I have Seven children And the angels In the book Of Revelation poured out Seven vials and Seven bowls For the Seven churches. So I chose Number 25 Instead Because According to Numerological reduction It equals Seven. Number 43 Who used to be Number 37 Asked me If I heard About Number 49? “No.” I told him. “He’s in the hospital.” Number 43 said. Number 56 Got a card And number 12 Who used to be number 7 Will bring it to him “you can sign it?” He said.. Number 43 was worried That drivers would hold it against number 49 Since he was A-cab’s top man. A-cab Was Yellow cab’s competition When I came on board In 2004. They had a reputation For being The cab company For the Dark side Even though No Meth Decals Decorated The hood’s Of their sedans. They were the New York Style Billboards on wheels That you see In “Times Square” With a Las Vegas Drug dealing Taxi driver’s reputation But then That’s what Driver number 9 said. ♪Jesus♬Rocks♬The♬World♪ | A History of Spiritual Rock & Roll (wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment